Scott phoned me tonight and told me he bought me a present but didn’t know if it should stay a surprise and be a birthday present or not. Then he told me cause he was too excited and decided it wasn’t a birthday present. We’re going to see Jon Richardson 2 days before my birthday :D! He remembered that I tried to get him tickets before but it was sold out. He’s so cute.
Jayne is selling her Adventure Time style Zombie canvases on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/197552046/adventure-time-style-zombies?ref=pr_shop
And if you click here, you could get £5 off your purchase and since they only cost £5, you only have to pay postage! :)
#that’s what you think dmitri #sorry but you thought lenin was bad #ahhaha well look out for the 1940s #just you wait dmitri #what year is it huh? #early 1930s maybe #just you wait dmitri #you live in russia during the 20th century #it’s not gonna be fine #history’s a bitch dmitri
i think about this a lot
This is the realest shit
Fall in love with someone who treats you like kanye treats kanye
LONG LIVE THE CONE
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via aumoe)
wow, this is important.(via golliwog)